Sports Rehabilitation and Injury Prevention
Powered by Max Banner Ads
MAXIMIZE YOUR ATHLETIC POTENTIAL
The techniques used at Surgical Alternative in Tampa will help you as a client achieve the following goals. These techniques are time tested and proven to be the ultimate rehabilitation techniques!
Maximize Your Athletic Potential
- Gain an additional 50% muscle strength, coordination and balance
- Prevent devastating injuries
- Greatly increase stamina and endurance
- Break through limitations that have held you back
- Achieve a structural balance that will lead to maximum physical potential
Rehabilitating Your Injuries
- Dramatically speed up the time necessary for rehabilitation
- Gain strength and stability in joints that were weakened even before the injury
- Release and normalize scar tissue and adhesions
- Regain lost flexibility and maximum range of motion
Extending Your Athletic Careers
- Experience fewer injuries
- Reduce healing time after injuries
- Achieve long lasting endurance and stamina
- Retain flexibility and maximum range of motion
- Reduce the effect from previous injuries
- Maintain structural balance which leads to maximum performance
At Surgical Alternative in Tampa, we have been helping people cure many conditions associated with whiplash flexion/extension injuries, headaches, neck pain, shoulder pain, degenerative disc disease, hiatal hernias, herniated discs or bulging discs, carpal tunnel, nerve entrapment, sciatica (providing sciatic pain relief), low back pain, hip pain, knee pain, or foot pain and tailbone pain – that is usually related to the musculoskeletal structure. By addressing and releasing the core distortion pattern through a combination of techniques including deep tissue massages and cranial release we are able to achieve pain relief, homeostasis, and return to normal function.
For more information with case studies, please click on the following links to read articles related to this subject – Athletic Potential and the Core Distortion Pattern,Expanding Your View for Treating Athletes.