Nancy Adams, LMT, CSBA, CST, MPS, CSP is originally from Toronto, Ontario and moved to Florida in the late 70’s. After taking the time to raise her two kids she was looking for an new career and wanted to make a difference. “As I was looking for a place to work, I decided to go to Massage School and was so impressed with what there is to learn out there , that I started right away with Relexology classes while I was attending school. I’m passionate about what I do and how it can make a positive impacts in people lives and have continued enhancing my skills and education ever since.”
Nancy graduated from Erwin Technical Center in 2004 and has since received training in the following modalities:
- Neuromuscular Trigger Point Therapy with Judith Delaney two years after graduating.
- Upledger Institute in Palm Beach , Florida learning Cranial Sacral Therapy 1,2 and 3
- Reflexology with Dwight Byers at the International Institute of Reflexology.Dwight’s Aunt, Eunice Ingham brought Reflexology to America and she charted the zones on his feet.
- 14 years of deep tissue massage
- Micro current Point Stimulation Therapy for pain relief and scar release.
- Cranial Structural Bodywork Associate with Surgical Alternative and Peggy Boyd LMT, CSBE, CSET, CCSP
If you would like to read more about our techniques and all the other services at Surgical Alternative, visit our Services Page.